FOLLOW US ON
Get Fuller Thicker Lashes in 16 Weeks!
Latisse® San Diego
Dr. Mihir Parikh, M.D.
Do you want longer, fuller, and thicker eyelashes? Using the cutting-edge advanced topical treatment LATISSE®, San Diego surgeon Mihir Parikh can help you achieve voluptuous lashes that dramatically impact the beauty of your eyes.
LATISSE® is prescribed by our board-certified vision specialists to improve the length, volume, and color of thinning or weak eye lashes. The solution is an effective treatment for hypotrichosis. LATISSE® is most effective if used properly daily for 16 weeks. During the course of your treatment, our team will monitor your progress and examine your eyes to check for complications and infection.
What You Can Expect from Treatment
Although LATIESSE® is highly effective for most patients, it is important that you set realistic goals for your progress and results. Don't expect to achieve fuller, longer lashes overnight. The process takes time and patience. By paying attention to the exact placement of the solution and carefully following the instructions provided by our staff, you will be less likely to experience adverse side effects and more likely to achieve the results that you desire.
Helping You Achieve Success
It is important to ask our doctors about the benefits, risks, and possible results of LATISSE® before beginning treatment. By clearly understanding the product, you will be prepared to use the topical solution properly and know what to expect during the course of treatment. Although LATISSE® has proven to be successful in helping patients in San Diego, La Jolla, and Carlsbad achieve bolder, longer lashes, there are several tips to keep in mind that will enhance your success rate:
- Make your LATISSE® application part of your daily routine and keep the product near your skin care products or toothpaste.
- LATISSE® should be applied to a clear surface. Be sure to remove your contacts and eye makeup before applying the solution.
- Apply LATISSE® to the top eyelid with the provided applicator instead of an alternative object.
- The most important thing to remember when applying LATISSE® is that it doesn't give you optimal results overnight. You will continue to see improvements over the course of your treatment. You are only supposed to use LATISSE® once a day. If, by chance, you forget to apply the product, it should not be applied twice the following day in an attempt to "catch up."
- Take pictures of your progress throughout the course of your treatment.
The most common side effects of using LATISSE® are itching, eye irritation, redness of the eye or eyelid, and skin darkening. If your vision becomes blurred or an infection forms in or around your eye, you should immediately contact us. Dr. Parikh monitors the progress of his patients during the course of their LATISSE® treatment to ensure that they achieve amazing and satisfying results. Patients are not supposed to place LATISSE® on their lower eyelid.
Contact Us about LATIESSE®
To find out whether LATISSE® will work for you, contact our San Diego office in La Jolla. Dr. Parikh is dedicated to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. He finds satisfaction in making a positive impact on the lives of his patients by providing safe and effective treatment options that can be tailored to their precise needs.